SBI Card IPO Allotment status Date is 11th March 2020. The SBI Card IPO Allotment status Link has been activated today at 3 PM . Those investors who want to check SBI Card IPO Allotment status can go through BSE official website and https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html. The Investors would have to provide the PAN No., Application No. or DP/Client ID with captcha code.
SBI Card IPO Allotment Status Link
SBI Card IPO allotment status today. SBI Cards IPO was subscribed over 22 times till the last date. Now its time to check the share allocation of SBI Cards Initial Public Offer (IPO) which has been released today at linkin time website as well as BSE India website. The SBI Card is likely to be listed on the stock exchanges on 16 March 2020.
Direct link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
SBI Card IPO 2020 Allotment, Refund, Listing Date
|SBI IPO Offer start||2020-03-02|
|SBI Card IPO Allotment finalisation||2020-03-11|
|SBI Card IPO Refund initiation||2020-03-12|
|SBI Card IPO Listing||2020-03-16|
How to check SBI Card IPO allotment status Online?
- visit the BSE ( https://www.bseindia.com) or https://linkintime.co.in
- Find the SBI Card IPO Allotment Status link on the home page
- or simply go to direct links which our team is added to the bottom of this page.
- now you need to enter Application no., PAN, or DP Id.
- provide the correct details.
- submit it .
- Your SBI Card IPO Allotment share status will shown on the screen.