Maharashtra MSRTC ST Bus Booking portal & Helpline number: Maharashtra government and MSRTC has started the State Transport(ST) Bus Services to facilitate the Intra-state free travel during the lockdown in Maharashtra State. Stranded people who want to travel to their homes need to contact the helpline number of the Nodal Officer. People living in the containment zones are not eligible for the MSRTC Bus services. MSTRC online booking website & helpline numbers of Nodal officers for each district are mentioned below & also check the guidelines to travel.
A total of 73 thousand people being migrated to their homes using MSRTC ST Bus services till now as per the MSRTC official data. the government is planning to migrant the 1 lakh people in next coming days.
Fresh News: Transport Minister “Anil Parab”, Maharashtra said on Saturday that intrastate bus services will start from Monday 11th May 2020 for the people stranded in other districts due to lockdown. MSRTC ST Bus portal is https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/ but online booking services is halted and people can travel by contacting the Nodal officer.
Maharashtra MSRTC ST Bus Booking portal & contact Number/helpline number
Maharashtra State Transport (ST) Intra-state bus services are started from Monday to facilitate the free traveling of people stranded in various parts of the Maharashtra State during the lockdown period. Maharashtra Government has provided the Nodal officer Contact Number for various districts of the Maharashtra State. People can contact the designated helpline numbers and can avail of the facility of Intrastate free movement ST Bus services. check the details below.
online website- https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/
Nodal officer Contact /Helpline Number:-
the online booking process is not available so, please contact the above numbers in order to travel home. people will not be charged a single penny as the MSTRC ST service is free of Cost.
Steps For online Maharashtra ST Bus Booking process:
- booking will be done through contacting the Nodal officers & helpline Number are given above for each district & people in the containment zone are not allowed to use this facility.
- people are stranded in cities with Police Commissionerate, need permission from the designated nodal officer(deputy police commissioner) for the journey.
- people who are stuck in cities without Police Commissionerate, they will have to get permission from Tehsildar/district Collector.
- after getting the permission, Nodal officer will submit the 22 passenger details to ST (state transport) or MSRTC.
- the online portal facility is not available so far, keep checking the page- https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/ for online booking ST services.
MSRTC Maharashtra ST Bus intra state travel guidlines
- The bus will be arranged for 22 persons & one person will be allowed to sit on a seat to ensure the social distancing norms.
- People in the containment zone are not allowed to travel.
- every person will have to wear the mask while getting into the BUS.
- Buses will be sanitized properly before traveling.
- People will not have to pay any fare during the journey
- people have to bring or arrange their Food accordingly as Bus will not stop at any food stoppage.
online Booking ST portal- https://public.msrtcors.com/ticket_booking/index.php
official website of MSRTC- https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/